Saturday 30 April 2011

To feel this way again.






It's this feeling again,
It returns now and then,
When I think things are well
I become lost again
Directions are blurred
Destination obscured
It is the climax of indecisiveness
It is the pinnacle of bored
"I know where I'm going,
I know what I want,
I know how to get there."
... Or not

It is frustrating, decapitating, humiliating
To feel this way again
When will it end?
Have I gone round the bend?
Again.

I feel like I'm lying to you
Have I made it all up?

Its not all in my head
It's not all in my head
Is it all in my head?

It is my head that is the problem
It is these thoughts - I can't stop them
And I feel I've forgotten
How to do normal things 
How to just blend in.
Again.

When speaking I lose my words
When interacting I lose my thoughts
When thinking I lose my track
Am i just immature? 
I have been here before.

The activity in my mind
Works quicker than rhymes
And I've not got the time
To describe what I find
So I get left behind
When neurology unwinds
It seems my reality is defined
By sociological lies
And broken ties
And the absence of rhyme
Or self-define
So now it is all mime
But none of it is mine.

Now I'm losing grip
I am losing it
I am bored of psychosis
Repetitive social osmosis
Reactive neurosis
It looks like I have lost this
and I feel this way again
 


No comments:

Post a Comment